District After Dark
part of Art in October
October 19, 2012
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Join us for a free night of public art where eight artists will illuminate the District with site specific installations of light, sound, performance, and projection — a glimpse into Aurora 2013.
At the Wyly Theatre, Dallas Theater Center invites you to their Pay-What-You-Can performance of The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Diety.
The activity continues at the other end of Flora St. with Crow Collection After Dark (FREE), ’til Midnight at the Nasher (FREE) and Late Nights at the Dallas Museum of Art (general admission). There will also be performances, tours, food trucks, and activities.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair