October 20, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$48.50 - $358.50
The Saturday, October 20 show has been canceled. Madonna will likely perform on Sunday, October 21.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Photos and review: Madonna turns political at concert in Dallas
- Madonna cancels Saturday show in Dallas; is believed to perform on Sunday
- Fans complain about Madonna’s use of guns in Denver concert
- Photos: Before Madonna's AAC shows, see her costumes through the years
- Top 5 most controversial Madonna moments
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed