Dallas Whiskey and Fine Spirits Festival
October 20, 2012
Connoisseurs of top shelf spirits can sample some of the world's best whiskey, scotch, brandy, and more as 98.7 KLUV and Spec's present the inaugural Dallas Whiskey and Fine Spirits Festival at Million Air Dallas at Addison Airport.
The event will showcase some of the rarest and best whiskey and fine spirits, which will also include gin, tequila, and vodka. In addition, guests will sample fine foods by culinary teams from Abacus, Del Frisco's, Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House, The Second Floor, and Whiskey Cake.
Wear your best cocktail attire and enjoy entertainment from the Rat Pack sounds of the Marc Toussaint Combo and casino-style gaming tables.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Odd man out: Tales of getting turned down during The Real World audition in Dallas
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas