October 20, 2012
to 4 PM
1209 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$7 - $8
Where can you expect to see dogs dressed as Marvin the Martian, Frankenpug, the Dallas CowPug Cheerleaders, and Paula Dean? DFW Pug Rescue's annual Pug-O-Ween. Starting at 11 am and lasting until 4 pm, we'll have a huge silent auction, costume contests, refreshments, celebrities, music, and pug races.
12:00 Batty Babies 8 wks to 3 yrs
12:30 Mid-Aged Monsters 4-9 yrs
1:00 Scary Seniors 10 yrs and up
1:30 Ghoulish Groups 2+ pugs of any age
2:00 Grand Champion Winner
$8 per human ($7 in advance), pugs are admitted free. $3 for pug races.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $4 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Lite
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Theater review: The spirit of NOLA flows through the characters of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine