October 21, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$30 - $40
Music, lyrics and book by Michael John LaChuisa
Uptown Players will close its 2012 season with the regional premiere of the musical Hello Again. The joys of sex are here for the asking in this adult musical fantasy suggested by Arthur Schnitzler's La Ronde. As though seen through the lens of a combination time machine and bawdy, old-time kinescope, Hello Again crisscrosses beds and jumps from decade to decade, intimately examining the painful secrets that drive characters into each other's arms and towards the bruising effects of reckless passion. With a score that saturates the mind, Hello Again has an unforgettable, dreamlike quality—and all the luxuriance of an insistent seduction.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 calls (premium and below, including domestic bottled beer)
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park