Cirque du Soleil: Kooza
October 21, 2012
Kooza will be a "big top" show, which is a pop-up arena that will be placed on Memorial Street in Dallas. The show is described as "an adrenaline rush of acrobatics in a zany kingdom."
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas