Baby Daddy Drama
October 21, 2012
Nivram Productions is proud to present an annual saga about Cassie Wright, a single mom who was abandoned by her baby daddy (Jason) while she was pregnant, but found a good man (Damon) who took care of her and her child. Cassie and Damon broke up when he moved, but now he wants her back, the only problem is, Jason wants her back too. Will Cassie choose the best man for her and her child?
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Odd man out: Tales of getting turned down during The Real World audition in Dallas
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas