David Westin - Exit Interview
October 25, 2012
to 8 PM
400 North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $40
Exit Interview is a behind the scenes look at David Westin's tenure and the major news that marked it. The book instead addresses basic questions about journalists today—what they do and why they do it—from the point of view of someone who was there.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 frozen margaritas, $3.50 well drinks, $3.50 beer, $3.50 house wine
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Sfuzzi: $4 you-call-its, half-price pizza
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: