Aida Opening Night Plazacast
in Sammons Park
October 26, 2012
Bring your picnic basket, claim your space on the lawn, and enjoy the party that is First-Night for our live broadcast of AIDA. Share in the drama as it unfolds onstage and dress to impress in your best flip-flops and t-shirts.
Performance begins at 7:30 but come early to enjoy the pre party viewing on the red carpet. Who knows, maybe you’ll be on the big screen. No ticket required but be sure to RSVP for an event reminder and study guide. You wont’ want to miss Texas’ own Latanoia Moore starring as AIDA.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2 mimosas, $3 Tequila Sunrises, build-your-own Bloody Mary bar
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair