Rosie Ledet / Jay-B and The Zydeco Posse
KNON Zydeco Halloween Fais Voodoo Party
October 27, 2012
The second annual KNON Zydeco Halloween Fais Voodoo Party is coming to Poor David’s Pub on Saturday, October 27th starring the fabulous Rosie Ledet for one night only! That’s right, Rosie Ledet returns to entertain all you crazy Cajun and Zydeco music lovers on Saturday, October 27th! Opening the show will be the sweet zydeco sounds of Jay-B & The Zydeco Posse! Doors at 7 pm. Jimbreaux of Monday’s Cajun Zydeco Music Party will be your host.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday