The Concert for Dallas: The Polyphonic Spree / Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue / DJ Lucy Wrubel
part of the Klyde Warren Park Grand Opening Celebration
October 27, 2012
to 11 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $200
The free tickets are sold out. Reserved tickets are $200 and include food and drink, a special VIP area, valet parking, and membership to Friends of the Park. Your donation goes to support the park.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Polyphonic Spree (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25