The Concert for Dallas: The Polyphonic Spree / Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue / DJ Lucy Wrubel
part of the Klyde Warren Park Grand Opening Celebration
October 27, 2012
to 11 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $200
The free tickets are sold out. Reserved tickets are $200 and include food and drink, a special VIP area, valet parking, and membership to Friends of the Park. Your donation goes to support the park.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Polyphonic Spree (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: