Oak Lawn Halloween Street Party
October 27, 2012
to 2 AM
3900 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
The event features the Costume Promenade with live commentary from Edna Jean Robinson, plus music, food, beer and other refreshments will be offered at seven service booths. Be sure to catch the Live DJ and featured Rose Room performances in the back lot.
Admission to the street party is free. All ages welcome at the street party, but beer sales limited to 21+ only. The event area will be fenced. In accordance with state law, no personal liquor may be taken into the permitted area. Coolers are not permitted, and bags may be screened. 21 and up only in the clubs.
Photo by Jason Janik
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- DISH: $4 premium mixed drinks, $2 off specialty cocktails and half-priced flatbreads
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: