Fright Fest 2012
October 28, 2012
to 9 PM
2201 Road To Six Flags , Arlington, TX
$39.99 - $59.99
The frights include Cirkus Berzerkus, Skullduggery, Cadaver Hall Asylum, and Piggy's Blood Shed. Entertainment includes Welcome to Arania’s Nightmare, HOWL, Dr. Fright’s Final Freakout, Dead Man’s Party, WBAT Radio Remote, and WBAT Final Challenge. The open rides include Superman: Tower of Power, Runaway Mine Train of Terror, El Aserradero de Bichos, New Texas Horror (The New Texas Giant), The Titan Witch, Pandemonium Labs, Runaway Mountain Safari, Conquistador Orc Chefs, Chaparral Antique Zombie Cars, and Batman The Ride.
In advance online: $39.99 to $44.99
At the park: $59.99, $42.99 for child under 48″, free for kids 2 and under
Additional fee required for some haunted attractions.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice