Slaughter House 2012
October 31, 2012
to 3 AM
2615 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$18 - $20
Slaughter House in Deep Ellum has 16,000 square feet and has been completely redesigned for 2012.
$18 in advance, $20 at the door (cash only).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial