Dollz Haunted House
October 31, 2012
603 Munger Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15.70 - $27.71
Fatal End in the West End and The Necroplex team up for Dollz Haunted House in the Fatal End space. The new attraction is set in an abandoned doll shop and factory where the owner used recently deceased bodies to build his dolls.
In advance: $15.70, $24.87 for a fast pass
At the door: $18.49, $27.71 for a fast pass
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Hooters: $1.99 domestic pints
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair