Invasion Car Show featuring Los Straitjackets / Big Sandy / The Drop Top Rockets
September 1, 2012
to 2 AM
2709 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$14 - $19
The Greatest Car Show Deep Ellum has ever had is back again for its fifth year. So prepare yourselves for a full day incredible pre-1964 Hot Rods and Customs, bands, and great fiends.
And would like to announce the best after party line up we have every had: Trees presents Big Sandy & Los Straitjackets together for one night only.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Drop-Top Rockets (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: