Fashion’s Night Out: The Afterparty
September 6, 2012
On Thursday, September 6, 2012 from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. at the House of Blues Dallas Foundation Room, three up-and-coming local designers, Edgar Gómez, Emmanuel Tobias, and Yasmina Johnston will showcase their new and recent works at an exclusive after party celebrating one of the largest nights in fashion. The House of Blues Dallas Foundation Room and Fashion Fridays are inviting fashion connoisseurs to an exclusive event, THE Afterparty, to continue celebrating fashion's most iconic evening through Friday's bewitching hours. The fashion showcase will start at 11 p.m. and last for a little over an hour. Bites by Chef J.P. Shanks and beats by DJ Chocolate Groove.
To purchase tickets on the day of the event after 9:00 PM, please visit the Foundation Room Entrance at the House of Blues located at 2200 North Lamar Street in Dallas.
This event is open to ages 21 & Up Only. Valid ID will be required at the door.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday