Dallas Symphony Orchestra Gala With Yo-Yo Ma
September 8, 2012
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$150 - $1250
JENNIFER AND COLEY CLARK will serve as the Chairs for the highly-anticipated 2012 Dallas Symphony Orchestra AT&T Gala, featuring internationally-renowned cellist, YO-YO MA. The DSO's very own JAAP VAN ZWEDEN was recently named 2012 CONDUCTOR OF THE YEAR by Musical America for his critically acclaimed work with the DSO and as guest conductor with some of the nation's most esteemed orchestras. Maestro van Zweden returns for his 5th season as MUSIC DIRECTOR to lead the DALLAS SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA in the opening weekend of the TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CLASSICAL SERIES.
The SEPTEMBER 8th GALA is THE premier black-tie event that kicks off the Dallas Arts District's opening season. The evening begins with cocktails and unexpected surprises followed by an exquisite 3-course seated dinner. After dinner, the McDermott Concert Hall opens for the exclusive Gala concert followed by the amazing Gala after-party to bring the evening to an unforgettable close. Tables of 10 start at $10,000 and single full Gala tickets start at $1,250/each.
An unforgettable after-party experience awaits, featuring desserts & savories, specialty cocktails, live music and tunes by DJ Lucy Wrubel. Single concert/after-party tickets start at $150/each.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu