Opening Reception - Jesus Moroles: Rings of Granite
September 8, 2012
to 8 PM
1202 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Photographs Do Not Bend Gallery opens its fall season with a show that's not photography. Jesus Moroles' Rings of Granite features 11 small, sculptural works. The highlight of the show will be several large suspended RINGS of granite.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday