Run for Retrievers 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run
benefiting the Dallas/Fort Worth Labrador Retriever Rescue
September 8, 2012
Don't miss the 3rd Annual Run for Retrievers 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run benefiting the Dallas/Fort Worth Labrador Retriever Rescue Saturday, September 8, 2012 at the beautiful Reverchon Park in Dallas. Bring your dog for a scenic mile-long stroll or enjoy a 5K jaunt with your human family along the Katy Trail. Post race activities include a vendor fair, Meet & Greet with adoptable Labs, playground for the two-legged kids and a gated area for the four-legged kids to play.
The first 400 5K participants receive a technical t-shirt and all runners will receive a goodie bag.
8am: 5k start
8:30am: 1 mile start
9am: awards ceremony
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville