Dinner Tonight Healthy Cooking School
September 11, 2012
17360 Coit Road , Dallas, TX
Doors open at 5 p.m., and cooking school runs from 6-8 p.m. The cooking school will feature demonstrations of three easy and nutritious menus that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Participates will receive a cookbook consisting of an additional seven menus and 25 recipes.
Register online at TexasHealth.org/Dallas. You may also call 1.877.847.9355 to register.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area
- Restaurant review: Lalo's Fine Mexican Cuisine lives up to its name