Taste of Paul Quinn
September 13, 2012
to 6 PM
3837 Simpson Stuart Road , Dallas, TX
The Tom Joyner Foundation will be raising funds for Paul Quinn College’s “We Over Me” Community Garden as part of the Communities Foundation of Texas’ “North Texas Giving Day” online fundraising drive. Old School 94.5 FM will be broadcasting live during the event.
The Foundation will be hosting a “Taste of Paul Quinn” on the college’s campus featuring produce from the school’s community gardens and recipes using the herbs and vegetables. The event will take place in the Grand Lounge.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- UNT Dallas hopes to attract students with sports and housing
- Dallas police need more information about potential abduction Monday
- PHOTOS: Dallas' pups go on parade at the annual Dog Bowl
- New UNT Dallas president plans to build on-campus housing, among other goals
- Ronald T. Brown appointed president of UNT Dallas