Meet the Museum: Collections Spotlight on Civil Rights
September 14, 2012
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
See rare photos of Dallas’ 1964 desegregation protests, oral histories with members of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee and civil rights training materials.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million