September 15, 2012
to 9 PM
2530 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Grab your four-legged furry friends and get ready for the first-annual Barkfest September 15! From 6-9 p.m., Dallas non-profit Paws in the City will transform Deep Ellum’s 1.2 acre dog park to create a neighborhood party you won’t forget, all to benefit a good cause. Experience live music from local DFW artists, the city’s best food trucks, and beer, with a committed goal to raise money and awareness to end overpopulation, abuse, and neglect of Dallas area dogs and cats.
The event is free to the public, and canines of all sizes are invited to join the party as well.
If you don't have a dog of your own, we will have plenty of adoptable dogs there looking for their forever home. Community Pet Outreach will be there offering low cost vaccinations and micro-chipping.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair