September 15, 2012
to 3 PM
2302 Executive Drive , Garland, TX
Tours are $10 and include a souvenir glass for you to keep and use, 4 free samples, and a tour of the brewery. We will also have live music and food trucks.
The brewery is not air-conditioned, but we'll have fans and plenty of cold beer to cool you off. Feel free to bring your lawn chairs with you and hang out a bit. Kids are welcome as long as you keep them in the stroller or on your lap. We can't have little future brewers running around in the brewery getting into things that could hurt them. Last call will be at 2:30pm and we will stop pouring at 2:45pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Male cat found in Lake Highlands
- Lakewood Brewing Company is lining up four new beers for spring and summer
- Garland offers amnesty for outstanding warrants March 1 before noon
- Gina's Organic Kitchen turns former SWAT ambulance into food truck
- White Rock Coffee's passion and variety blend in beloved Dallas-made roasts