Opening Reception: SNAFU
September 15, 2012
to 10 PM
209 South Peak Street , Dallas, TX
Oliver Francis Gallery awkwardly presents SNAFU, a group exhibition with work from 16 artists from Dallas, Chicago, New York, Mexico City, and Paris.
The military acronym, SNAFU (situation normal, all fucked up) was presented to a selected group of artists with the following message: think about the work you would like to include, think about SNAFU, do not think about SNAFU, do not think about the piece.
Artists: Darja Bajagic, Andrew Birk, Kasumi Chow, Kristen Cochran, CJ Davis, Lauren Elder, Desiree Espada, Claire Fontaine, Michael Mazurek, Drew Olivo, Lana Paninchul, Michelle Rawlings, Ludwig Schwarz, Kevin Todora, Michael Wynne, Jeff Zilm
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of