September 16, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Saturday, March 30, at 2:30 p.m. - Tickets are $10 in honor of the 100th performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday