September 18, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$30 - $150
War Horse embarked on its national tour beginning in June 2012 and will bring the hit play to the AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Winspear Opera House for a limited engagement Wednesday, September 12 through Sunday, September 23. Dallas is only the third stop for the national tour following Los Angeles and San Francisco. War Horse is a presentation of the Lexus Broadway Series.
War Horse has been seen by almost 2 million people worldwide and is currently playing at New York’s Lincoln Center Theater, in London’s West End, and at Toronto’s Princess of Wales Theatre. Future productions of War Horse are planned for Australia, Berlin and South Africa, as well as a UK Tour.
Michael Morpurgo’s novel, War Horse, is also the inspiration for Steven Spielberg’s feature film of the same name, which earned six Oscar nominations including Best Picture.
Tickets for War Horse range from $30 to $150, with prime seats for most performances priced at $85.
Photo by Lara Solt
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million