The Second City Does Dallas
September 18, 2012
Hilarity hits town with a bang when the Windy City’s great comic performers and members of our own Brierley Resident Acting Company take on all that’s great (and not so great) in Big D. How will our fair city fare beneath the satirical scrutiny of Second City? With the Wyly’s glass walls open wide, downtown Dallas becomes the literal backdrop for this outrageously funny show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Charlie Palmer: $5 select cocktails; $3 Bud Light, Budweiser and Miller Light; $7 select wines by the glass
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed