September 18, 2012
to 9 PM
2440 Victory Park , Dallas, TX
At W Dallas – Victory hotel, music and fashion are always the passion. And this summer, that passion takes on a distinctly Latin flair with the debut of Havana Nights in the luxurious Living Room bar.
Of course, no night in Cuba would be complete without a fine cigar – and during Havana nights, guests will receive a free, hand-rolled cigar, value $8, when they purchase a flight of selected spirits. (Cigars can also be purchased individually or with other beverages for $8 each. Smoking is allowed outside on the Living Room bar’s expansive patio.) Flights will include three one-ounce servings of rum, Scotch or other whisky, grouped into “good, better, best” offerings priced from $25-$50 per flight. Guests can choose from almost 50 premium and ultra-premium brands stocked at the Living Room bar to create their own delightful triple-threat treat.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville