Shakespeare in the Park: Macbeth (UPDATED)
September 19, 2012
to 10:30 PM
1500 Tenison Parkway , Dallas, TX
UPDATE: The September 29 performance has been canceled due to rain.
The 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season closes with William Shakespeare’s Macbeth, directed by Guest Director Stefan Novinski. The brutal tragedy of Macbeth opens amidst a storm, with three witches setting the mood with mystery and haunting prophesies. One of Shakespeare’s most famous tragedies, Macbeth takes us on a murderous and wicked journey of war, the lust for power, guilt and death.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Trader Joe's on Greenville Avenue opens August 9
- Deep Ellum boasts Dallas' first communal workspace Common Desk
- Photos: Grizzly men -- and women! -- showed off fine face fur at Beardfest 2