25th Annual Addison Oktoberfest
September 20, 2012
to 11 PM
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
Free - $10
Nearly 70,000 fans of polka, German food and, of course, Spaten and Franziskaner Bier will gather in Addison Circle Park. Come enjoy dozens of authentic German entertainers including famed polka band The Munich Evergreens, along with Grammy-award winning legends Brave Combo (6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Thursday).
Sporthalle - The Addison Conference Centre is being transformed into an authentic Munich beer hall with a Texas twist. Features include: authentic German food & beverage, Biers of the World & Weingarten presented by The 500 Inc. and beer and wine seminars.
Arts & Crafts - While at Addison Oktoberfest, don't forget to stop by the Arts and Crafts area and visit one of the many different vendors in the Artist Corner and the Market
Carnival - Enjoy great rides and games from Talley Amusements
Family Fun Zone - Enjoy great family entertainment and activities in the Family Fun Zone at Addison Oktoberfest
Saturday only: Addison Oktoberfest 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 a.m. There's also a 1 mile Fun Run Run/Walk at 8 a.m.
Sunday only: Dachshund Parade at 1 p.m. in the Schloss Addison tent; Dachshund Dash at 2 p.m. at the Bowl Stage
Thursday - 6 to 11 p.m.: Admission is free
Friday - 6 p.m. to midnight: $10 for ages 4 and up
Saturday - noon to 5 p.m.: $5 for ages 4 and up; 5 p.m. to midnight: $10 for ages 4 and up
Sunday - noon to 5 p.m.: $5 for ages 4 and up
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie