Art Talk: Contemplating Limits
September 20, 2012
1201 West Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
September 20 - Art Talk with Robin Germany
Contemplating Limits features sculptures by Austin Ballard, photographs by Robin Dru Germany, and paintings by Kirsten Macy and Gary Passanise. Curated by Tracee W. Robertson, Gallery Director.
Pictured: Robin Dru Germany, "Maxie Park Lake: Foil Wall", 2012, 40 x 33 inches
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Rockin Rodeo: $2.50 Coors Original & Lone Star, $4 Red Bull Blasters, $8 64oz Fishbowls
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2 wells / $2 Long Island Iced Teas
- Hailey's: $1 wells and domestics
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton