Cirque du Soleil: Kooza
September 21, 2012
Kooza will be a "big top" show, which is a pop-up arena that will be placed on Memorial Street in Dallas. The show is described as "an adrenaline rush of acrobatics in a zany kingdom."
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday