‘til Midnight at the Nasher
September 21, 2012
2001 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
The event features paired concerts and movies in the garden, picnic dining and snacks by Nasher Cafe by Wolfgang Puck, and the opportunity to view works in the galleries and garden. Reserve a picnic basket at 214.242.5144 or enjoy on site salads, sandwiches, snacks and beverages available for purchase.
Concert: Telegraph Canyon
Movie: Raising Arizona
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Club Dada: $2 Lone Star drafts, $2 Bud drafts, $2 Dada Duo mixed shots
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer and rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas