‘til Midnight at the Nasher
September 21, 2012
2001 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
The event features paired concerts and movies in the garden, picnic dining and snacks by Nasher Cafe by Wolfgang Puck, and the opportunity to view works in the galleries and garden. Reserve a picnic basket at 214.242.5144 or enjoy on site salads, sandwiches, snacks and beverages available for purchase.
Concert: Telegraph Canyon
Movie: Raising Arizona
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: