PARK(ing) Day Dallas 2012
September 21, 2012
to 7 PM
, Dallas, TX
PARK(ing) Day Dallas 2012 will begin at 11:00am on Friday, September 21st and focus on parking space transformations in two areas of downtown Dallas: the Main Street District (along Main Street) and the Commercial Center (along Harwood Street). Entertainment and activities focused in each of these areas will enhance street life and bring the larger community together. A PARK(ing) Day After-Party will continue activities at Thanks-Giving Square (6:00–9:00pm) - a central location in the heart of downtown.
In 2011, local organizations and citizens temporarily transformed over 50 parking spots into active performance stages, reading lounges, pop-up museums, and other spaces for people to enjoy. See photos of last year's event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger