Metro Cooking and Entertaining Show
featuring Paula Deen and Bobby Flay
September 22, 2012
to 6 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
$24.50 - $400
General admission tickets are $24.50 and include access to the Exhibit Floor, Cooking Stage, and Tasting and Entertaining Workshops. The exhibitor marketplace features 100+ vendors selling specialty food products, kitchen gadgets, gizmos and accessories and everything for your entertaining needs. The Cooking Stage is an intimate venue for getting up close and personal with the finest chefs in your city as you watch their 45-minute cooking demos. Seating for 125 is first-come, first-served. The 30-minute sessions are taught by industry experts and will expose you to delightful and unique specialty foods and entertaining ideas. Seating for 48 is first-come, first-serve, but there's a new workshop every 30 minutes in two workshop areas.
The Celebrity Theater is our 3,000+ seat theater where the celebrities present live from the kitchen stage. We offer theater style, assigned seating. Prices vary by section. The presentations are approximately one hour. All Celebrity Theater tickets include complimentary general admission for that day only to the exhibit floor.
Celebrity Theater Schedule: $65 to $400
1:30 p.m. Saturday
11 a.m. Saturday
4 p.m. Saturday
Book Signing with Bobby Flay: 1:30 p.m. Saturday. Included in the $250 package.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25