Around the World in 80 Days
September 23, 2012
821 West Vickery Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
$15 - $30
This zany adaptation of the Jules Verne novel chronicles what may have been the first “Great Race.” Phileas Fogg has wagered his entire life savings that he can accomplish the feat of the title. He and his resourceful manservant, Passepartout, confront a series of misadvantures as the clock and the calendar press relentlessly on.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss