25th Annual Addison Oktoberfest
September 23, 2012
to 5 PM
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
Free - $10
Nearly 70,000 fans of polka, German food and, of course, Spaten and Franziskaner Bier will gather in Addison Circle Park. Come enjoy dozens of authentic German entertainers including famed polka band The Munich Evergreens, along with Grammy-award winning legends Brave Combo (6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Thursday).
Sporthalle - The Addison Conference Centre is being transformed into an authentic Munich beer hall with a Texas twist. Features include: authentic German food & beverage, Biers of the World & Weingarten presented by The 500 Inc. and beer and wine seminars.
Arts & Crafts - While at Addison Oktoberfest, don't forget to stop by the Arts and Crafts area and visit one of the many different vendors in the Artist Corner and the Market
Carnival - Enjoy great rides and games from Talley Amusements
Family Fun Zone - Enjoy great family entertainment and activities in the Family Fun Zone at Addison Oktoberfest
Saturday only: Addison Oktoberfest 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 a.m. There's also a 1 mile Fun Run Run/Walk at 8 a.m.
Sunday only: Dachshund Parade at 1 p.m. in the Schloss Addison tent; Dachshund Dash at 2 p.m. at the Bowl Stage
Thursday - 6 to 11 p.m.: Admission is free
Friday - 6 p.m. to midnight: $10 for ages 4 and up
Saturday - noon to 5 p.m.: $5 for ages 4 and up; 5 p.m. to midnight: $10 for ages 4 and up
Sunday - noon to 5 p.m.: $5 for ages 4 and up
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Flying Saucer: $3 select pints
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Odd man out: Tales of getting turned down during The Real World audition in Dallas
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas