Sandra Fluke - Economics and Equality: How Obstacles to Women’s Health Care Affect Us All
September 24, 2012
to 8 PM
3140 Dyer Street , University Park, TX
Sandra Fluke on contraception, women's health, and the media. Followed by panel discussion with Professor Charles Curran, SMU Elizabeth Scurlock University Professor of Human Values; SMU Associate Provost and law professor Linda Eads; and Mr. Ken Lambrecht, the President and CEO of Planned Parenthood North Texas.
Sponsored by Women’s and Gender Studies; co-sponsored by the Embrey Human Rights Program, Dedman College, and the Office of the Provost.
This event is free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Regal Beagle: $1 off beers and wells
See more events classified as:
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center