Shakespeare in the Park: Macbeth (UPDATED)
September 26, 2012
to 10:30 PM
1500 Tenison Parkway , Dallas, TX
UPDATE: The September 29 performance has been canceled due to rain.
The 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season closes with William Shakespeare’s Macbeth, directed by Guest Director Stefan Novinski. The brutal tragedy of Macbeth opens amidst a storm, with three witches setting the mood with mystery and haunting prophesies. One of Shakespeare’s most famous tragedies, Macbeth takes us on a murderous and wicked journey of war, the lust for power, guilt and death.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in rockin' atmosphere
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas
- UPDATED: Mumford & Sons canceled Tuesday show in Dallas for medical emergency
- Theater review: Ochre House's goofy Good Nuts plays up the giddy laughs