Dallas Videofest: Expanded Cinema
September 26, 2012
555 South Lamar Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The biggest canvas in Dallas – the four curved walls outside the Omni Hotel – will feature new video art works from media artists Kari Altmann, Frank Campagna, Tim Capper concept, Ryan Hartsell Animation, Wes Martin written by and Music and Effects, Rebecca Carter, Jeff Gibbons, Andrea Goldman, Mona Kasra, Kyle Kondas, Phil Lamb, Shane Mecklenburger, Mike Morris, Ted Setina, Carolyn Sortor, and Jenny Vogel. Curated by Carolyn Sortor, Bart Weiss, and Mike Morris.
The program will kick off at 8:30 pm with audio simulcast on KXT 91.7 FM.
Photo of the Omni Hotel's LED lights by Nathan Hunsinger
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million