Dallas Videofest: Expanded Cinema
September 26, 2012
555 South Lamar Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The biggest canvas in Dallas – the four curved walls outside the Omni Hotel – will feature new video art works from media artists Kari Altmann, Frank Campagna, Tim Capper concept, Ryan Hartsell Animation, Wes Martin written by and Music and Effects, Rebecca Carter, Jeff Gibbons, Andrea Goldman, Mona Kasra, Kyle Kondas, Phil Lamb, Shane Mecklenburger, Mike Morris, Ted Setina, Carolyn Sortor, and Jenny Vogel. Curated by Carolyn Sortor, Bart Weiss, and Mike Morris.
The program will kick off at 8:30 pm with audio simulcast on KXT 91.7 FM.
Photo of the Omni Hotel's LED lights by Nathan Hunsinger
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair