Artist Reception and Book Signing - Jesus Moroles: Rings of Granite
September 27, 2012
to 8 PM
1202 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Photographs Do Not Bend Gallery opens its fall season with a show that's not photography. Jesus Moroles' Rings of Granite features 11 small, sculptural works. The highlight of the show will be several large suspended RINGS of granite.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25