Warbirds Over Addison
September 29, 2012
to 5 PM
4572 Claire Chennault Street , Addison, TX
$5 - $10
Watch vintage warbirds take to the skies of Addison. The Cavanaugh Flight Museum will fly many of its treasured WWII, Korean, and Vietnam-era airplanes including: the P-51 Mustang, Skyraider, FM2 Wildcat, P-40 Warhawk, OV1D Mohawk, and F4U Corsair.
Guests can also enjoy aircraft on display plus a Sherman Tank demo.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Houlihan's: $1 off house cocktails and draft beer
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $2 major domestics / $2 wells
- Uncle Julio's: $4.50 swirl margaritas, $2.25 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles, $4 margaritas, $1.25 off tequila
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously