Impact Awards Luncheon
Komen Dallas County's Impact Awards Luncheon is an opportunity to reflect on the state of breast health in our community. We honor the past year’s work through our Impact Award recipients, recognize our plans for the upcoming year by announcing our 2013-2014 grantees and look to the future as CTCA sheds light on breast health development in Dallas County. The event will also introduce Pat Smith, The Dallas philanthropist and co-host of KTXD’s D: The Broadcast, who has been named the 2013 honorary chair for the 31st Susan G. Komen Dallas Race for the Cure set for Saturday, Oct. 19, at NorthPark Center.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre