Impact Awards Luncheon
April 4, 2013
Komen Dallas County's Impact Awards Luncheon is an opportunity to reflect on the state of breast health in our community. We honor the past year’s work through our Impact Award recipients, recognize our plans for the upcoming year by announcing our 2013-2014 grantees and look to the future as CTCA sheds light on breast health development in Dallas County. The event will also introduce Pat Smith, The Dallas philanthropist and co-host of KTXD’s D: The Broadcast, who has been named the 2013 honorary chair for the 31st Susan G. Komen Dallas Race for the Cure set for Saturday, Oct. 19, at NorthPark Center.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger