Dallas Opera: Turandot
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $275
The title role will be sung by American soprano Lise Lindstrom, who has triumphed in many of the leading opera houses around the world. Joining Ms. Lindstrom singing the role of Calaf will be Italian tenor Antonello Palombi who captured our hearts in the opening production of our “Pursuits of Passion” Season singing the role of Radamés in Aïda.
Another renowned soprano, Hei-Kyung Hong, returns to the Dallas Opera in the tragic role of Liù. Miss Hong made her 1996 Dallas Opera debut in Mozart’s Don Giovanni as the flirtatious Zerlina, later singing the leads in La bohème and Manon. Making his Dallas Opera debut as Timur is versatile American bass-baritone Christian Van Horn.
TURANDOT will be conducted by Maestro Marco Zambelli and staged by director Garnett Bruce.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday