The 19th Annual Deep Ellum Arts Festival
to 11 PM
, Dallas, TX
Six city blocks of Main Street in Dallas’ Entertainment District, Deep Ellum, will be transformed into one enormous street party featuring over 100 original bands and singer songwriters on four open-air stages, over 200 top-notch juried decorative and visual artists, poetry, muralists, dancers, the renowned Pet Parade, and copious food and drink.
This is an adult-oriented visual and performing arts festival. While supervised minors are welcome, there are no activities specifically planned for them.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy