Big Texas Beer Fest 2013 (SOLD OUT)
to 6:30 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
$35 - $60
The Big Texas Beer Fest 2013 is North Texas’ second-annual 100% craftbeer inspired festival. Last year’s festival featured approximately 80 breweries, with 100-120 this year. The festival will continue to focus heavily on the emerging North Texas craftbeer scene, and Texas craftbeer as a whole.
The festival will also feature plenty of food trucks and local artisanal food. Free cheese samples will be available at a cheese sampling station, free locally roasted coffee samples and free craft soda samples.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the North Texas Food Bank (www.ntfb.org).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas