Big Texas Beer Fest 2013 (SOLD OUT)
to 6:30 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
$35 - $60
The Big Texas Beer Fest 2013 is North Texas’ second-annual 100% craftbeer inspired festival. Last year’s festival featured approximately 80 breweries, with 100-120 this year. The festival will continue to focus heavily on the emerging North Texas craftbeer scene, and Texas craftbeer as a whole.
The festival will also feature plenty of food trucks and local artisanal food. Free cheese samples will be available at a cheese sampling station, free locally roasted coffee samples and free craft soda samples.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the North Texas Food Bank (www.ntfb.org).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday