21st Annual Race for the Cure
April 6, 2013
to 10 AM
1888 Green Oaks Road , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $35
Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Fort Worth Affiliate will host the 21st Annual Race for the Cure on April 6, 2013 at Ridgmar Mall.
The goal of the Komen Greater Fort Worth Race for the Cure, presented locally by Kroger, is to raise funds to support Komen’s research, education, detection, and treatment initiatives for men and women battling breast cancer in the Komen Greater Fort Worth service area of Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, and Hood counties. In the organization’s first 20 years, more than 200,000 people have participated in the local Race for the Cure, raising more than $20 million dollars for the cause.
Meet in the expo area at the northeast corner of the mall near Dillards.
6 a.m. – 8:20 a.m. – On-site registration open
7:45 a.m. – Aerobic Warm Up
8 a.m. – 1 Mile Family Fun Run Start
8:30 a.m. – 5K Start
9:45 a.m. – Survivor Celebration & Awards Ceremony at Main Stage
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fort Worth artist turns roadside trash into works of art
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- David Letterman Show hosts auditions for "Stupid Pet Tricks" in Fort Worth
- Blue Bonnet Bakery preps for Stock Show with Texas-themed pies and cookies