American Amusement Auction
1233 South Washington Avenue , Dallas, TX
American Amusement Auctions brings one of its coin-operated consignment auctions to Fair Park. Items may include pinball machines, arcade games, jukeboxes, air hockey, foosball, crane games, kiddie rides, slot machines, and pool tables.
Free and open to the public.
Preview 8-10 a.m. Auction at 10 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to